Pratt Foundation Scholarship
About this scholarship
The Pratt Foundation Scholarship was created in 2004 by the Pratt Foundation which was established by philanthropists Richard and Jeanne Pratt.
- The scholarship is valued at $4,000, to be paid in one lump sum
- There is one scholarship available.
Current Students or Future Students
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, as of the scholarship application closing date:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Course: Any ACU postgraduate degree
Please provide the following as part of the application:
- A written statement of approximately 200 words outlining:
- Why have you chosen to undertake your degree? And what do you hope to achieve with it in the future?
- How will obtaining your degree allow you to give back to the Indigenous community?
- Written reference (Academic)
- Written reference (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community) outlining the applicant's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage and/or involvement in the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community
If you would like assistance with completing your application, please contact your local Indigenous Higher Education Unit.
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement
- Written references
Recipients will be selected by the Scholarships Office, in consultation with the First Peoples and Equity Pathways Directorate.
Recipients are requested to submit an Impact Statement for the donor explaining how the Scholarship has assisted them.