Allianz Global Assistance Scholarship
About this scholarship
The ACU Allianz Global Assistance Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for one undergraduate and one postgraduate meritorious commencing international students at ACU.
- This scholarship will cover tuition fees to the value of $7,500. to be applied from the first semester of enrolment.
- There are two scholarships available (one postgraduate and one undergraduate)
This scholarship is open to commencing students who will meet all the following criteria:
- Citizenship: International students
- Course: any undergraduate or postgraduate ACU degree
- Campus: any on-campus
- Visa: student visa
- Study load: full-time
- Offer status: unconditional full offer held by the scholarship application closing date
- Other: hold an Allianz Global Assistance visa length OSHC policy
Click the apply button at the top of this page (the button will only appear when applications are open)
You do not need to provide any supporting documentation. The records submitted with your admission application will be used to assess your academic merit.
Applications are assessed based on academic merit
The recipient will be selected by ACU International