Global Excellence Scholarships
No formal application is required. The University will assess your eligibility based on the information in your application to study at ACU. Commencing students who are successful scholarship recipients will be notified by ACU.
About this scholarship
The Peter Faber Business School is global in its outlook and pursues academic excellence and sustainability.
ACU has been ranked the number one Catholic university and is in the top 80 universities in the Asia Pacific. To celebrate the University’s ongoing success in the global rankings, the Peter Faber Business School will be awarding scholarships up to AU$5000 to commencing students studying business and information technology programs.
Scholarship recipients will receive a tuition-fee reduction for the minimum CRICOS registered duration of their course
- A tuition-fee waiver of up to $2,500 will be awarded each semester to commencing undergraduate and postgraduate students
- The maximum value of the scholarships are
- Undergraduate 3 year degree $15,000
- Undergraduate 4 year double degree $20,000
- Postgraduate 2 year degree $10,000
- For students commencing in July 2019 the semester value will be $1,500 for undergraduate students and $2,000 for postgraduate students.
- Citizenship: International students
- Faculty: Law and Business
- Course: Business and Information Technology
- Campus: All
- Year level: first year
- Study load: full-time
- The scholarship does not apply to higher degree research or honours programs, or certificates or diplomas.
- You must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value exceeds the tuition fee for the course.
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- You must commence studies between July 2019 and March 2022.
- You must not be in receipt of an Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship (ISS).
- The scholarship may not be deferred to a subsequent semester
Ongoing eligibility requirements
To remain eligible for this scholarship, recipients are required to maintain the following:
- You must pass at least three subjects in the prior semester to remain eligible.
- You must be enrolled in a minimum of three units in the current semester
- Students must pay required tuition fees by relevant due dates.
- The Scholarship is not transferable to alternative courses or campuses post initial enrolment.
- Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities.
- The Scholarship may not be deferred to a subsequent commencement.