Accommodation Award for High Achievers (Ballarat)
About this scholarship
This accommodation scholarship supports high achieving students commencing undergraduate studies at ACU’s Ballarat campus.
- This scholarship provides a 20% remission in accommodation fees, paid towards a two semester or 12-month rental agreement in the property and room type of your choice.
- There are 5 scholarships available.
This scholarship is open to commencing students who meet all of the following criteria:
- Citizenship: domestic
- Course: any ACU undergraduate degree
- Campus: Ballarat
- Minimum ATAR of 85 or minimum GPA of 5 on the seven-point scale.
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
- Evidence of academic merit from your most recent studies
- ATAR or equivalent; or
- academic transcript (including GPA)
- (if relevant) Evidence of your regional, rural or remote address.
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Academic merit
- Preference will be given to applicants who have relocated from a regional, rural or remote location.
The recipients will be selected by the ACU Scholarships Office
To remain eligible for this scholarship, recipients are required to maintain the following:
- Minimum pass grade for all units attempted
- Minimum GPA of 4 (on the ACU seven-point scale)
- Enrolment at the Ballarat campus