ACU International Student Accommodation Scholarship
About this scholarship
ACU Student Accommodation aims to support international students with the cost of accommodation whilst studying at ACU in Australia. The ACU International Student Accommodation Scholarship is designed to encourage international students to choose to stay in ACU Student Accommodation which engages students from a range of backgrounds, with equally diverse aspirations and support needs.
- The scholarship provides a 20% reduction of ACU Student Accommodation fees for the duration of 12 months.
- Sydney: this offer is for a National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) studio apartment.
- Canberra: this offer is for a studio apartment in Blackfriars Residence on-campus.
- Ballarat: this offer is for a private room in a Managed Residential house.
- There are up to 20 scholarships available.
Future, Commencing or Current Students
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all the following criteria:
- Commencing ACU course in Semester 1, 2023 or prior
- Citizenship: international students
- Course: any ACU degree
- Required study load: full-time
- Campus: Canberra, North Sydney, Strathfield, Blacktown or Ballarat (on campus mode)
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
- A written statement of approximately 300 words outlining:
- how this scholarship will benefit you.
- any barriers that you have overcome in your pursuit of gaining an education.
- the goals you hope to achieve through completing your degree.
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the written statement.
The recipients will be selected by the Scholarships Office.
To remain eligible for this scholarship, recipients are required to maintain the following:
- Full-time enrolment at ACU
- Minimum Pass grade for at least two-thirds of credit points in which they were enrolled in the previous study period