Cobram Estate Culinary Nutrition Scholarship
About this scholarship
Established in 2021, this scholarship supports students undertaking the Graduate Certificate in Culinary Nutrition Science or related microcredentials at ACU’s Melbourne or North Sydney campuses.
Cobram Estate produces award winning, premium quality, Australian Extra Virgin olive oils.
- This scholarship is valued at $1,750 and will be paid in one lump sum.
- Recipients will be invited to contribute to Cobram Estate’s website, social and other media or promotional activities.
- There are up to two scholarships available.
Future, Commencing or Current Students
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Citizenship: domestic
- Course: enrolled in the Graduate Certificate in Culinary Nutrition Science, or one of the following microcredentials:
- Advanced Culinary Nutrition Science in Practice – Theory (UNMC593)
- Advanced Culinary Nutrition Science in Practice – Practical (UNMC594)
- Foods for Special Diets in Practice – Theory (UNMC595)
- Foods for Special Diets in Practice – Practical (UNMC596)
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
- A written statement of approximately 500 words answering:
- What does culinary nutrition mean to you?
- How do you see yourself applying the knowledge learned in the ACU Graduate Certificate of Culinary Nutrition or microcredentials to your field of practice?
- Why should Cobram Estate choose you as their scholarship winner?
- Details and evidence of your previous study or work experience.
Applications are assessed on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement
- Prior experience
- Interview (shortlisted applicants only)
Applicants will be assessed by the Scholarships Office. Those shortlisted will be required to attend an interview. The recipients will then be chosen by the selection committee consisting of representatives from Australian Catholic University and Cobram Estate.