North Asian Leader in Business & IT Scholarship
About this scholarship
Australian Catholic University recognises the young leaders in North Asian countries and is supporting them to study in Australia.
- The scholarship will cover half of the full-tuition fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit).
- There is one scholarship available.
Future or Commencing Students
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, by the scholarship application close date:
- Citizenship: international students with citizenship in any of the following countries:
- Mainland China
- Hong Kong (SAR)
- Macau (SAR)
- South Korea
- School: Peter Faber Business School
- Campus: North Sydney
- Course: Business and Information Technology
- Study level:
- Graduate Certificate packaged with a Masters degree offer
- Study load: full-time
- The scholarship does not apply to foundation, diploma, honours, and higher degree research courses.
- Students who attend ACU as Study Abroad or Exchange students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The recipient must commence studies in 2024.
- The applicant must have an unconditional offer for a place in Business and IT courses in the North Sydney campus commencing in 2024.
- The applicant must have achieved results of at least 85% in previous studies completed within 2 years (for undergraduate applicants) or 4 years (for postgraduate applicants).
- The applicant must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualification.
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
- A copy of the ACU unconditional offer for a place in Business and IT courses in the North Sydney campus commencing in 2024.
- A 500-word statement to demonstrate how can you apply your skills to become a leader in North Asia through your study at ACU.
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Academic merit
- Written statement
Recipients will be selected by a Selection Committee consisting of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Global and Educational Pathways), the Executive Dean of the Faculty of Law and Business, the Associate Director, Global Marketing and Partnerships.
To remain eligible for this scholarship, recipients are required to maintain the following each semester for the duration of the scholarship.
- enrolment in a Business or Information Technology course on the North Sydney campus, this scholarship is not transferable to alternative courses or campuses.
- Scholarship recipients will remain eligible up to the minimum CRICOS registered duration of their course.
- Must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities.