Pathways to Business and IT Success Scholarship
As of 2023, this scholarship will no longer be offered to commencing students.
About this scholarship
Australian Catholic University is proud to launch new and innovative pathway programs to support international students to transition to degree programs in Business and Information Technology.
The scholarship will cover 25% of the tuition-fee for eight units.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Citizenship: International students
- Courses: Global and Education Pathways - Diploma in Business and Diploma in Information Technology
- Year level: first year
- Study load: full-time (part-time studies permitted for offshore students whilst borders are closed).
- Must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value exceeds the tuition fee for the course.
- Must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student.
- Must be commencing studies in 2022, the scholarship may not be deferred to a subsequent year.
To remain eligible for this scholarship, recipients are required to maintain the following:
- Pass at least three subjects per semester if located onshore. If you are located offshore you are required to pass one subject per semester.
- Enrolment in a minimum of three units in each semester (unless located offshore).
- Pay required tuition fees by relevant due dates.
- The Scholarship is not transferable to alternative courses.
- Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities which may include providing a testimonial or attending a promotional event.