Pathways to Victoria Scholarship
No formal application is required. The University will assess all commencing students for their eligibility based on the information in the application to study at ACU. Successful recipients will be notified by ACU.
About this scholarship
Established by the Victorian Government to support pathway students with their transition to degrees at Victorian Universities.
- This scholarship will cover tuition fees to the value of $2,500.
- There are 175 scholarships available.
- Citizenship: International students
- Course: current enrolment in one of the following:
- English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) with a minimum duration of 10 weeks
- Foundation Studies
- Diploma programs
- Tertiary Preparation Programs
- Campus: Ballarat and Melbourne
- Have a packaged Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) for the eligible pathway program and the principal ACU higher education degree course
- Will undertake the principal (degree) course at ACU at either the Ballarat or Melbourne Campuses.
- Will comply with the Pathways to Victoria Scholarships Program Guidelines which may be revised by the Victorian Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions from time to time to meet evolving Program requirements
- Have paid a $2,500 non-refundable deposit for the principal degree program
- Have not previously received this scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded to eligible applicants in order of acceptance of their offer of admission until all available scholarships have been exhausted.
- Recipients must enrol and commence in an ACU degree course at the completion of their pathway program by July 2023 to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Recipients who fail to progress to a degree program or cancel their pathway program are required to refund the $2,500 Pathway to Victoria Scholarship to the University.
- Recipients must agree to the University sharing the student’s name and study program with the Victorian Government.