Robert and Richard Charles Carroll Scholarship
About this scholarship
Established in 1998 by one of the founding members of the University Senate as a tangible memorial to his sons Robert and Richard Carroll.
- The scholarship is valued at $4,000, to be paid in one lump sum.
- There is one scholarship available.
- Discounted accommodation fees valued at $5,000, in ACU's Miguel Cordero Residence, Camperdown (subject to availability, see more details on the Discounted accommodation offer at ACU Living and Learning Communities).
Future, Commencing or Current Students
Applications are open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Commencing ACU course in Semester 1, 2023 or prior
- Faculty: Health Sciences
- Course: Any ACU degree
- Campus: North Sydney, Strathfield or Blacktown
- Contribution to, and/or leadership in, community service which demonstrates your commitment to the ethos and Mission of ACU
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
- Evidence of academic merit from your most recent studies (applies to future students only)
- ATAR or equivalent; or
- academic transcript (including GPA)
- Evidence of your contribution to, and/or leadership in, community service which demonstrates your commitment to the ethos and Mission of ACU.
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Academic merit
- Community service
The recipient will be selected by the Scholarships Office.
Recipients will be requested to submit an Impact Statement for the donor explaining how the scholarship has assisted them. This should be submitted to the ACU Scholarships Office no later than 1 October in the year the scholarship is awarded.