UniBank Postgraduate Scholarship
About this scholarship
Established in 2022 by UniBank, a subsidiary of Teachers Mutual Bank Limited (TMBL), this scholarship provides financial support to postgraduate students who have demonstrated a commitment to education by overcoming obstacles along the way.
Like ACU, TMBL is values based with a strong focus on ethical, responsible and sustainable practices, as a result TMBL has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies eight years in a row.
- This scholarship is valued at $5,000, to be paid in instalments of $2,500 over two semesters.
- There is one scholarship available.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Commenced current ACU course in Semester 2, 2023 OR prior
- Citizenship: domestic
- Course: any ACU Masters by Coursework
- Campus: any (on campus)
- Enrolled in Semester 1, 2024
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
- A written statement of approximately 250 words outlining:
- Why you have chosen to undertake postgraduate studies in your chosen field,
- Any barriers you have overcome in accessing higher education,
- How this scholarship will assist you.
Applications are assessed on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement
- Demonstrated commitment to education
Applicants will be selected by the Scholarships Office.
To remain eligible for this scholarship, recipients are required to maintain the following each semester for the duration of the scholaship:
- Minimum Pass grade in at least two-thirds of credit points in which they were enrolled in the previous study period
- Enrolment in the same course under which the scholarship was received